With its contemporary furnishings blending in with the charming original beams and stone walls, the gite Nénuphar is the ideal place for relaxing in the countryside. The bedrooms can be as flexible as you need, with 2 double bedrooms and 2 apartments. A fully equipped kitchen will let you enjoy large gatherings around a meal.
- 2 communicating bedrooms with twin beds and chair bed (sleeps 1), bathroom, WC
- 1 apartment with 2 twin beds, a sofa-bed (sleeps 2), a chair bed (sleeps 1), a kitchenette, a bathroom, WC.
- 1 apartment with 2 twin beds, a sofa-bed (sleeps 2), a kitchenette, 2 bathrooms, 2 WC.
- 1 lounge with television
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (crockery, fridge-freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher)
- 1 terrace complete with garden furniture
Low season (from 1st October to 30th April 2017 except Easter weekend, all Saints’ weekend and end of year school holidays) :
- Week-end 2 nights : 454,50 €
- Mid-week : 635 €
- Week : 1028 €
Mid season (from 1st May to 30th June and from 1st to 30th September 2017) :
- Week-end 2 nights : 531 €
- Mid-week : 713 €
- Week : 1157 €
Hight season (from 1st July to 31st August 2017 and end of year school holidays) :
- Week-end 2 nights : booking only possible if available up to 15 days prior to date required
- Mid-week : booking only possible if available up to 15 days prior to date required
- Week : 1285 €
You can request extra services (breakfast, bed linen and towel hire, cleaning…. See tariffs). Wifi network is available throughout the gite area. You can also rent both gites at the same time.